CRM + ERP = Engage
The complete event management platform for all organisers large or small. Helping you to keep 100% focus and control of your business and event delivery.
Engage unifies departments within your organisation with a central delivery platform; Sales, Marketing, Operational Delivery, Registration, Conference Management, Floor Planning, Finance and Online Portals.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems are designed to compile information about customers across different channels or points of contact between the customer and the company which could include the company's website, telephone, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a category of business-management software typically a suite of integrated applications that an organisation can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities. ERP provides an integrated view of core business processes, often in real-time, using common databases maintained by a database management system.
Engage Core Modules:
Engage dashboards will allow you to make decisions in real-time and spot trends early. With the abundance of data Engage collects the built-in Dashboards deliver intelligence at a snapshot for executives, team leaders, sales, ops, marketing and finance personnel to interpret.
Engage Sales Module allows your business to keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to sales lead management. With pipeline status management tools through to contracting and invoicing it is an easy way to manage your day-to-day sales process across the business.
Engage Marketing Module allows data list selection and management at the click of a button to enable a successful automated email campaigns and automation. The module comes with campaign monitor to see real-time clicks, links, registration and sales conversions.
Engage Operations Module brings organisation and structure to the numerous exhibitors and their requirements. With a systems automated handover from the sales module all requirements are captured and allows an operations function to see confirmed orders and reports to smoothly deliver their event.
Engage Finance Module ties every module together by allowing the finance function of your business to see all transactions in real-time, whether online, multi-event/project or being converted by the sales team. Finance being a critical part of the process means you can keep control of the revenues without putting heavy admin in front of your sales team and customers.
Engage Conference Module makes the production and gathering of complex information simple. Running a call for papers and then committee team room for endorsement from industry peers means an organised session planner and less administration with a centralised approach.
By utilising the Engage floor planning module you can not only see dimensions, stand numbers and layers of build but also overlay financial revenue spent at a show per stand, number of guests invited by the exhibitor, products and services exhibitors are showcasing and much more… Giving a true all round value to the exhibitor stand. The principal being a floorplan overlaid on a centralised database – Engage!
Engage Onsite Module. Ideal for organisers that want to undertake the onsite registration and payment process. Quick and effortless badge printing and self-collection kiosks with real-time reporting at your fingertips.
Engage eCommerce & App Bolt-ons
The online registration and subscription platform for visitors, delegates, press etc, which includes payment gateway and pricing discounts. Build stunning registration sites that blend into your show site. Process online payments. Allow attendees to create accounts for personalised interaction.
"The Exhibition Network” - Designed to manage exhibitors and contractors by organising build requirements. Simplify your operational delivery and allow exhibitors and contractors to manage their exhibit online. Stand Design Approval, Show Guide Entry, Exhibitor Listing, B2B Meeting, Order and Purchase Services and much more. E-Net is the “Amazon” of the events industry.
Exhibitors List with Products & Services Management
An exhibitor list that not only does the basics but also acts as a product locator, online catalogue and meeting facilitator. This is achieved with the power of Engage and its ability to centralise all data so your web apps can produce multi-functional information to allow your customers to get the best from their experience pre-show and onsite
Exhibitor Services App
An extension of your system will reach out to your customers via onsite apps and allow you to see their performance and prove a real ROI. The Apps allow data collection and then cross-matches the data collected with the products and services of the customers to give a real ROI.
Need to exchange data with your partners? BizConnect is the Engage API that allows your partners systems to talk to you. APIs for common mobile App providers out of the box, integration as standard already includes ShowPlans, Xero, Sage, SagePay, BlueBerry Wave, HubSpot, InGo and many more.
Engage CRM / ERP Feature List
- Full Contact & Organisation Management
- Data Segmentation
- Queries, Selections & Lookups
- Data Cleansing
- Dashboards & Reports
- Overall Dashboard – Includes Executive level information to keep your business on track
- Sales Dashboards – Includes pipeline and contracted revenues to beat those targets
- Marketing Dashboards – Includes emarketing & registration conversions, year-on-year comparisons to guarantee you pull the audience in
- Operations Dashboards – Includes SQM, open sides, floorplans and exhibitor list per show to ensure deadlines are met
- Finance Dashboards – Includes revenue comparison, total invoiced amounts by event, portfolio or company to ensure cash is flowing in the right direction
- Sales campaign management
- Budgets & targets
- Proposals & contracts
- Echosign integration
- Full pipeline management
- Campaign types, exhibition sales, delegate sales, sponsorship & advertising, publications, venue.
Marketing Email & Automation
- Email template designer
- Campaign management
- Built in email delivery engine, no need for Outlook
- Integration with Office 365 Exchange Server for automated data capture
- Link tracking
- Open rate measures
- Full analysis and reporting
- Automation builder for scheduled e-mail loops and interaction
- Dashboards & reports
- Floor plans
- Exhibitor Lists
- Contractor management
- Task list management
- Design & build management (CDM)
- Online exhibitor & contractor manuals
- 3rd Party integration
- Dashboards & reports on task completion in real-time
- Invoicing, credit notes & payments
- Credit control
- Products & pricelists
- Sales channel management
- Multi-currency (spot, contracted, budget)
- Online payment gateway reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Surcharges & admin fees
- Session, track and theatre management
- Seating allocation
- Speaker BIO and abstract management
- Call for papers
- Committee team rooms for session approval
- Online conference and session plan
- Integrates with registration management for personalised session plans
- Dashboards & reports
SiteStation Badge Printing
- Ideal for organisers that want to undertake the onsite registration and payment process. Quick and effortless badge printing and self-collection kiosks with real-time reporting at your fingertips.
- Design your own badge layouts
- Interacts with operations & registration modules
SmartRegister Registration & Subscriptions Platform
- Build your own registration forms
- Payment processing
- Demographic & analysis
- Trace to source capture
- Integration with e-mail management
- Dashboards & reports
E-Net – Online Exhibition Network
- Electrics, Furniture, AV, Graphics, Carpeting purchase order system and payment
- Show Guide / Catalogue Entry
- Design submission and sign-off of space only exhibits
- Exhibitor List Management & Meeting requests
- Registration and Guest Invite programs
- Task List Management
- Meeting Room Bookings
- Digital Press Box
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Document Store
- Visual floor plan designer
- Integration with other modules such as sales (sell of plan)
- Stand splits & joins
- Drag & drop allocation
- List Pricing
- Halls, zones & areas
- Automatic sales reconciliation
- Data overlays
- Finance overlay – overlay paid, unpaid, revenue & profit
- Operational overlay – overlay tasks, approved / unapproved, tasks list completion
- Sales overlay – Provisional booked, sold, available, Grandfather Rights etc.
- Export / Import Autocad
- Interactive online